Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Article Review

I think I'm going to turn this blog into a review of articles, which is basically what I had in mind originally anyway. I have at least 5 articles that I've bookmarked for comment over the summer, and I hope to soon get to those. I'm hoping to have at least 1 per week that I want to write about. If that happens, this blog will be active again soon!

Although I did not go to Switzerland to present my work, a colleague of mine went and stood by my poster to answer basic questions I prepped him for. My work was deemed interesting by a few different people, but unfortunately I do not know who they were so I can't follow up. I think that is a good start to grad school anyway though, and I have other papers being reviewed right now at a conference and a journal. Publish or perish!

No comments: